Saturday, September 18, 2010

SPIRIT CHASER....;-]P

Since a few weeks ago..rasanya byk positive spirit yang telah berkurangan dalam diri aku..cz..beberapa perkara dari pelbagai sudut yang melanda...but ...still i try to experience the colours of life dengan tenang...cuba balance kan what inside me...try to think positively...and i know God is listening to what im whispering to myself...
    Sometimes i feel that im strong enough to face up any difficulties...n..sometimes..im not that superwoman at all....huhuhuhu...just trying to be perfect as a good daughter, a good mum, a good teacher, a good employee...and...also a good *****...hehehe..;-[p
    Hari ini..Saturday.. actually byk event yang terlibat..open house in Sg Petani and kenduri my friend...but i need this Saturday to retune back my routine life...miss all the greatest moment with my kids...try to minimize the stressnous...almaklumlah ..my kids' major examinations is just around the corner...that is what im fighting for all this while...their achievements..Moga Allah bersamaku mencukupkan apa yang kurang dan mengekalkan apa yang telah ada...agar..kami sekeluarga terhindar dari segala musibah...
     So...mudah-mudahan aku kan mendapatkan kembali semangat ku yang telah dicuri ke sana sini tu..hehehe...esok ada appointment tepi sungai..hehehe...juga a medium to topup my spirit..hahahaha;-[p
    K la have to go now...to my kids..mum luvs u all...and to Syah Jehan..KMIUH k....

Total Pageviews

visitors online